Thursday, September 11, 2008

TWD Rewind: Orange Berry Muffins


I am slowly but surely working my way through the recipes that have already been made by "Tuesday's with Dorie". 34 recipes were chosen prior to me joining and this is only my second "rewind", so I've got a lot of baking to do!

I chose this recipe for two reasons. One - it's a muffin, therefore pretty quick and easy. Two- I love breakfast and baking for breakfast makes me happy!

I really thought this would just be your run of the mill muffin and that there would be nothing special about it. Hmmm... don't doubt Dorie! These were amazing!!! I didn't have any oranges so I subbed lemon zest for the orange zest. I still used orange juice, but it was from the fridge, not fresh. Even so, these were one of the best blueberry muffins I have ever tasted! I loved them!!!

This recipe was chosen by Michelle of Brown Eyed Baker back in January and the recipe can be found at her blog.

1 comments:

Jaime said...

i had mixed feelings about these. i thought they were good but not sweet enough for my tastes. my mom, however, loved them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails