Saturday, September 20, 2008

TWD Rewind: Gooey Chocolate Cakes



Who doesn't love a gooey chocolate cake? I have been wanting to make these at home for so long and just never got around to it. Whaddya know? Dorie has a recipe for these and they have already been made by TWD. The recipe was chosen by Leigh of Lemon Tartlet and the recipe can be found at her blog.



I baked mine in foil cupcake liners for easier removal and it worked like a charm. The only thing I would change in the future (and, yes, there will be a future for these in my house!) is the cooking time. They didn't turn out quite lava-ey enough. So next time I will cut off 2-3 minutes.



(I realize they look a little lava-ey (totally not a word!!!), but that is because I melted chocolate so I would have some lava! But, no fear, if you overcook these and they aren't gooey, they are still AMAZING!!!)





And I wanted to send a special thank you to Priscilla of Priscilla's Baking Adventures for this yummy blog award! I really appreciate it and you made my day!!!!

2 comments:

priscilla joy said...

that looks delicious! getting awards are so fun! hope you don't mind that i added you to my blogroll!:)

The McBride Family said...

YUMMY!! They look perfectly lava-ey! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails