Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sharing the Love (And my new gadget!)


Check out my new gadget!!! I don't know why I waited so long to buy this. It is the Sideswipe blade for KA mixers and it ROCKS! Look how clean the sides of that bowl are! No more stopping the mixer to scrape down the sides! If you couldn't tell by the millions of exclamation points in this paragraph, I am super excited!

And now to share the blog love! There are so many blogs that I love to read and I could go on and on about them all. I love that I can find just about anything I am looking for just by searching through the hundreds (or thousands!) of food blogs. What a great community and I am so glad to be a part of it!

The following blogs I find myself looking at all the time (it might be considered online stalking!) and I love the recipes, photos, and amazing posts! So, without further adieu, I love you all THIS MUCH!


Phe/Mom/enon; Picky Palate; Adventures in Gluttony; Cookies with Boys; Lori's Lipsmaking Goodness; How To Eat A Cupcake; and Del Sisters Kitchen.

7 comments:

Eleganza Strings/ The DeLadurantey Family said...

Aw! Thanks so much for the sweet award!

The Del sisters

Lori said...

Thank you! How sweet! And I too love having so many great blogs to check out. The talent is amazing!

PheMom said...

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Pamela said...

Awww...Thank you, Christine!!! I'm very flattered and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! And by the way, I am totally coveting your side swipe paddle!! I need one of those for sure.

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Thanks so much for the award! <3

That attachment is awesome. I've never seen it before. Where'd you find it???

Anonymous said...

The perfect solution! Thanks for sharing the SideSwipe Blade!! I'm sick of stopping and scraping....LOL I'm ordering on ASAP. Happy Dance Time *woot* :D

Adventures in Gluttony said...

Awww..you are too sweet! Thank you so much! You know that I'm always checking out what kind of goodies you have. I can't believe that you can find time blog as often as you do with two little ones. I'm barely have time with ONE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails