Sunday, November 9, 2008

TWD Rewind: Quintuple Chocolate Brownies

I may not be a great food photographer but you can't tell me that you don't want a bite of those brownies! Let me tell you - these are the BEST brownies I have ever had... EVER!!!!

Quintuple Chocolate Brownies was the second recipe chosen by Tuesday's with Dorie. Of course, the name alone pulled me in and I knew I would have to make these. Who can resist five different types of chocolate? I don't know about you, but I sure can't!

The brownies include cocoa powder, unsweetened chocolate, bittersweet chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate. The recipe also calls for coffee and nuts, both of which I omitted. I know coffee is supposed to enhance the flavor of chocolate, but these brownies were phenomenal without it. By all means, though, if you have a pot of coffee sitting around, add it in! As for the nuts, well, nothing has changed. I just don't like nuts in my brownies! :)

These brownies are about as fudgy as a brownie can get and are so rich and delicious. As much as you'll want to eat the whole pan, you probably won't be able to. Well... at least not in one sitting! Cut them small and enjoy them! And, if you want to be greedy, these freeze well!

Head over to Sugar & Spice for the recipe. You KNOW you want to make these!

5 comments:

Shelby said...

I have yet to make these myself. They look awesome!

Pamela said...

These look phenomenal! I've been wanting to try these for a LONG time. I'm a little afraid to have them in the house, though. I know if I really liked them, I would not have any trouble eating them cold! Maybe for the holidays!

priscilla joy said...

that picture looks great and the brownies look soo good! yummy!

The McBride Family said...

BEST BROWNIES EVER!

Princess of Power said...

After seeing that picture I clearly have to try these! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails