Saturday, December 13, 2008

Peppermint Stick Shortbread

I've been out of the house all day, but I wanted to get this posted. I took Anya to go see Madagascar 2 and she loved it! And there was the added bonus that Eric slept on my lap through the whole movie! Awesome!!! We had a great day, but now that the kids are sleeping, I'm off to bed, too!

These cookies are so good! Very pepperminty and delicious! If you aren't done with your holiday baking, these would be a great addition to your list!

Peppermint Stick Shortbread
Recipe can be found at LunaCafe

6 comments:

Baked, By Anna said...

Delicious! I'll bet my husband would love those--he's a peppermint guy. I am imagining them dipped in chocolate....

priscilla joy said...

Mm, these look so good! I love seeing movies too!

Shelby said...

They sound great! Have you gone to see Bolt with the kids yet? That is a GREAT movie. I actually went with my 23 year old son and his wife a few weeks ago! Never too old to watch a movie with a good moral to the story.

Rachelle S said...

These look adorable and sound great! I will have to think about adding these to my list of goodies to make :)

J.L. Danger said...

this look so good! I love peppermint. I want to take the boys to see Madagascar and also Despareux. IT was one of my favorite books! Love it.

Susan said...

What a fun day you had! I love these cookies- I bought a bag of peppermint bits and couldn't decide which cookie to make with them...I think I'll try yours! Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails