Saturday, December 6, 2008

And the award goes to....

Priscilla of Priscilla's Baking Adventures has spoiled me with another award! Priscilla is so awesome and if you haven't checked out her blog then you need to get over there! She is a 17 (as of a few days ago!) year old girl and the recipes she posts are amazing. She is one of my blog heroes!

I still need to pass along the awards given to me 2 weeks ago, so today I will be giving away all 3 blog awards! I love all of these blogs! They are all an inspiration to me and I enjoy checking in on them to see what they are cookin'!



The Uber Amazing Blog award goes to:

Shelby of The Life and Loves of Grumpy's Honeybunch
Betty of Eat My Cupcake

The Butterfly Award goes to:

Pamela of Cookies with Boys
Megan of My Baking Adventures



The Your Blog is Fabulous award goes to:

Leslie of The Hungry Housewife
Michelle of Flourchild

You all rock!!!! :)

4 comments:

betty geek said...

I love you, Cristine. xoxo

Shelby said...

You just put a smile on my face after a pretty hard day here for me. Thanks Cristine :)

Pamela said...

Awww...thanks, Christine!!! Your blog is FABULOUS!

Megan said...

Thanks, Cristine. I feel like we are long-lost friends even though we've never actually *met*. I really enjoy reading your blog and of course your children are just adorable.

I'm watching the countdown!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails