Monday, October 6, 2008

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies

Well, there is no picture for this post because my camera battery died and I cannot find my charger. It is driving me crazy!!! I have no idea where it is. It is times like this where I wish I lived in a messy house so at least I would have more places to look for it! So... there may be a few posts over the next few days that don't have pictures attached. Sorry!!! Hopefully the charger will surface soon.

These are Nathan's favorite cookie and I decided to make them and ship them downrange to him. I tried the apple peel trick to keep the cookies soft so hopefully they will arrive in good condition. I'll have to ask him in a week when he gets them to check!

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies

2 1/2 cups AP flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups white chocolate chips
1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped

Beat butter, sugars, and vanilla until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually stir in dry ingredients. Fold in chips and nuts.

Drop by large scoops onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Place cookie sheet in freezer for 15 minutes.

Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.

*Make sure you freeze the dough as these cookies will spread A LOT if you don't. :)

1 comments:

Shelby said...

White Chocolate Macadamia is Grumpy's favorite cookie too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails