Saturday, October 25, 2008

Nutella Fudge

It is day 2 of Nutella week and I thought I would share some pics of my Nutella stash. It's not too bad... I'm sure there are worse offenders!



I recently discovered "Nutella & Go!" and I love them! (I'm eating one as I type!) I don't know if you can find them stateside or not. Have any my stateside people seen it? Kristl, I know you love Nutella... have you seen it?







Today's recipe can be described in one word: Mmmmm! This was so easy to throw together and so delicious! I'd have to say my only complaint is that the Nutella flavor was more of an aftertaste, not really the front runner. But, you could taste it and it was definately a good fudge!





Nutella Fudge
Recipe from Recipezaar

1 (11 1/2 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
1/2 (13 ounce) jar nutella
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 dash salt
2 teaspoons vanilla

Butter an 8" square pan.

In a 1 quart glass bowl, combine the chocolate chips, Nutella, sweetened condensed milk, and salt in a bowl. Microwave (HIGH) mixture for 3 minutes, taking it out halfway through and stirring well and returning it for the remaining time. Carefully remove hot bowl and stir in vanilla.

Pour mixture into prepared pan. Chill for 2 hours. It sets up almost immediately. After it's been chilled, score and cut fudge into bite size pieces.

5 comments:

Megan said...

I've never seen Nutella To Go - and it's probably a good thing because I can eat an entire jar in a few days.

The fudge looks awesome!

Emily Rose said...

I just found your blog and I am LOVING the Nutella week thing!! What a great idea! I spent five months in France when I was in college and I seriously ate Nutella almost every single day. Your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Nutella- what a great post- now I have to go out and buy some right away!

Adventures in Gluttony said...

I saw the the Nutella on the Go for the first time two years ago when my husband and I were on our honeymoon in Germany/Austria. I brought a bunch home. I haven't been able to find them here in the states, yet, though. :-( I miss being there. I have never seen so much Nutella in one place before. I got bunch of the tiny one serving containers of Nutella from the hotels we stayed out, too. Nutella is cheaper over there too. You're one lucky little lady!!!

Fudge!?! Oh man, that looks heavenly!!!

rebecca said...

nutella fans here! this is why i keep coming back to your blog. so love it and your writings. you are so real.

Related Posts with Thumbnails