Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nutella Fruit Dip

Time for snack! WOW! This was such a yummy treat! My 3 year old (and me and well... everyone who tasted it!) loved it! Sure, it won't be an everyday snack but it will be a special once in a while one! The loads of fruit make it healthy, right? :)


Nutella-Cinnamon Dip
Allrecipes

1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/2 tablespoons Nutella

In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, marshmallow cream, and Cool Whip with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in cinnamon, vanilla, and Nutella. Pour dip into a serving dish and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.

6 comments:

Prudy said...

It looks yummy!

Beth said...

Please come to Baltimore immediately and bring all your amazing Nutella creations with you. Thank you! :-)

Jodi said...

Thanks for all the Nutella recipes. I copy most any recipe with Nutella in it!!

Megan said...

Holy moly! It's a good thing I don't have any nutella in the house right now because I could eat that whole thing!

Maria said...

What a great snack! I love nutella so I am sure I would love this dip!

Adventures in Gluttony said...

Where do you come up will all of these yummy creations?! What a good idea! Of course, Nutella is so good that it would taste good in anything!!! And yes, lot so fruits so make it a healthy, so don't feel too guilty when you eat it. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails