Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sausage & Pepper Fettuccine


In addition to the vinaigrette I received from Moni's Natural Dressing & Sauces I received 2 jars of marinara sauce. I used one (the Garlic & Basil Marinara) for regular spaghetti. It was a delicious sauce and a great dinner.

The second jar (the Original Marinara) I used to create this dinner. It was a quick and easy dinner and super delicious. My family loved it!

Thanks again to Moni's Natural for sending me your products to try. We really enjoyed them! If you are interested in buying Moni's Natural Dressing & Sauces please visit their website to order online or to find a store near you!

Sausage & Pepper Fettuccine

1 package mild italian sausage, casings removed
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 bell pepper, sliced
1 onion, sliced
1 jar Moni's Original Mariana
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup mozzarella
1 lb fettuccine, cooked and drained
Parmesan, for serving

Cook sausage, bell pepper, and onion in olive oil until sausage is browned and crumbly. Add marinara and salt; simmer for 5 minutes. Add mozzarella and heat until melted through. Serve over fettuccine and top with parmesan.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails