Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Maple-Dijon Chicken


It doesn't get much easier than 4 ingredients.... chicken thighs, pure maple syrup, dijon mustard, and apple cider vinegar. It also doesn't get much tastier! This chicken was easy and SO good! I can't wait to grill it next time as I'm sure that will just increase how tasty it is!

Enjoy!

Maple-Dijon Chicken
Recipe slightly adapted from Witty in the City

1/2 cup dijon mustard
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
1 lb chicken thighs

Preheat oven to 450.

Mix mustard, maple syrup, and vinegar in a bowl. Put chicken in baking dish. Cover with mustard mixture.

Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Top with rosemary, if desired.


2 comments:

Cindy said...

I've made this twice in the last two weeks. It is one delicious recipe.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful recipe - better than I expected. I made it with 3 rather large thighs, totaling over 1.25 pounds, and I skipped the optional rosemary, but otherwise made this exactly as written. Thanks for a great dish!

Related Posts with Thumbnails