Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Baked Chicken & Moni's Natural Dressings and Sauces

About 2 weeks ago I was contacted by Moni's Natural Dressings and Sauces and was asked if I was interested in trying their sauces. They sent me 3 differents kinds and I was excited to try them out!

The first sauce I used was the Famous House Vinaigrette. It is a tangy tomato and oil vinaigrette and it was delicious! You could use it strictly as a salad dressing but I opted to try a recipe on their website for baked chicken. The chicken was so flavorful and I loved the tang from the vinaigrette!

Thank you to Moni's for sending me your product! I look forward to trying the other 2 sauces (I will post about those in the next two days).

Baked Chicken

4 Boneless Chicken Breast
1 1/2 Cups of Moni's Famous House Vinaigrette
1/2 Cup of Italian Bread Crumbs
4 Tbsp of Grated Parmigiana Cheese
1 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Pepper

Preheat oven to 450F Combine chicken with Moni’s Dressing and place in a dish. Mix remaining ingredients in a small bow and sprinkle on top of the chicken. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Serve with pasta marinara and Moni’s Summer Salad.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails