Monday, August 10, 2009

TWD: Brownie Buttons

Let me start off by telling you how yummy these teeny, tiny brownies are. They are SO delicious! They are so good, in fact, that I had to make two batches back to back because the first one was inhaled so quickly that I didn't have time to dip them in white chocolate or take photos. Seriously, I think the entire recipe was gone in about 1 hour. The second batch lasted long enough for dipping and a quick photo, but then were gone relatively quickly after that.

Since we had them both ways, I can tell you that they are excellent with or without the white chocolate. The hint of orange in the brownies is amazing, not overpowering at all. Plus, these brownies can be whipped up in a matter of minutes and the baking time in minimal since they are so small. Give them a shot... I'd be willing to bet you will enjoy them!

Thanks to Jayma of Two Scientists Experimenting in the Kitchen for hosting this week. We loved these!

16 comments:

Rachelle S said...

OK, I really need to make them again, because mine failed! I keep hearing how great they were!

Coleens Recipes said...

Buttons, buttons everywhere, now you are tempting me with FROSTED buttons...oh they look So delicious.

Katy ~ said...

Chocolate and orange, one of my very favorite combinations! These look darling and would be so sweet on a dessert table!

Jolene said...

How did you know I was craving brownies with the Sliders I made from yesterdays recipe? :) So yummy!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

I just made two different batches of brownies your look so much sweeter in their button form.

Hope the packing is going well! :)
~ingrid

Flourchild said...

There as cute as a button..lol!

vibi said...

I'm glad you enjoyed those so much Christine!
Great job confectionning them!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad they were a success. They look wonderful!

betty geek said...

What a wonderful batch of sweet cuteness! I love these, too! :)

TeaLady said...

They lasted an hour - lucky you - cause mine disappeared before I even realized they were out of the oven - lol.

margot said...

They look great, you know it's a hit if you can't even get them frosted!

Linda said...

I omitted the orange this time - gotta try it the next time around. Yup, these didn't last very long at my house as well!

Emily Rose said...

I loved these too! I did them without white chocolate for the same reason- they were consumed too quickly to dip them! I'm going to try them with the chocolate this weekend. You did a great job swirling the chocolate on the tops!

Anonymous said...

Your brownie buttons look really pretty with the glossy white chocolate glaze!

Unknown said...

They look so cute! I'm glad you tried them both ways and reported they're equally good with or without the white chocolate :)

Nancy/n.o.e said...

I had peanut butter on the brain this week, but you've convinced me to try orange sometime!

Related Posts with Thumbnails