Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TWD: Baking with Julia - Chocolate Truffle Tart


I was excited that a tart recipe was chosen for TWD because it gave me an opportunity to finally use my rectangular tart pan. :) I know, I know... I get excited for the little things!

This tart was super chocolatey. It started with a chocolate crust and then the chocolate filling had chopped chocolate biscotti and white chocolate mixed in. I made it on Valentine's Day and we ate it cold out of the refrigerator. It was super rich and delicious!!!

Thanks to Steph, Spike, Jaime, and Jessica for hosting this week. The recipe can be found at their blogs or in the wonderful book BAKING WITH JULIA.



10 comments:

Pamela said...

Love that tart pan, I have wanted one for a while. Now, I just want it more. The tart looks great!

Unknown said...

Lovely pan!!! I get excited for that type of stuff too, I just can't avoid it!!!

Im At Home Baking said...

I love that pan, need to get one! Looks very yummy!

Flourchild said...

Very darling !! Love the pan...it looks delicious!

Jodie said...

What a fun pan! Looks great

Delectable Delights with Rebecca said...

Love the different shape! Looks beautiful!

Wendy (pinkstripes) said...

I've been eying that tart pan for a while. Your truffle tart looks delicious!

Katrina said...

Love the tart pan. LOVED this recipe! And I really like your print font on here, fun to read!

Cher Rockwell said...

Those are the things that totally make my day :)
The rectangle pan is a fun one.

Baking is my Zen...sweet nibbles for the soul said...

Love the tart pan!

~ Carmen
http://bakingismyzen.wordpress.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails