Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nutella and Banana Oatmeal

So I'm pretty sure I could find a use for Nutella in just about anything. Okay, maybe not dinner, but give me some time and I'm sure I could figure it out! :)

This isn't really a recipe so much as a fantastic breakfast idea. Make yourself a bowl of oatmeal and top it with about 1 TBSP of Nutella and some banana slices. You can either eat it by taking a bit of Nutella with each bite or mix it up and enjoy a chocolatey bowl of oatmeal. Come on... you know you want to try it!

Have a great Wednesday!!!

8 comments:

Jaime and Jen DISH said...

I love, LOVE Nutella! This looks SOOO GOOD! I must try it!! Please come stop by our blog and let us know what you think!!

Good eatings,

Jaime and Jen

Maria said...

YUM! Great way to start the day!

Mary Bergfeld said...

What a perfect way to start the day. I love to visit here. I really like the food and recipes you feature. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Lily said...

This looks like a breakfast my teenage son will eat (he's picky) without much trouble! ty, I'll get some nutella at next grocery shopping!

Have a great minute today!

Lily

Megan said...

Ha ha ha - I'm waiting for your Nutella dinner post. I actually made Alexander a peanut butter and Nutella sandwich for lunch today. On whole wheat bread, of course. Got to keep it healthy! ;)

Flourchild said...

I could dive right into that! Yum!!!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Nut sure of the nutella but the bananas are a good addition! :)
~ingrid

Brad and Erica said...

Oh, Cristine! It has been too long since I have stopped by your food blog. Nutella and Oatmeal? Why didn't I think of this before?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails