Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Bites

Last week I bought a bag of the Pumpkin Spice Kisses with the intention of making cookies for a friend. Of course I completely forgot my house was being packed up so I had no cookie sheets to bake with and nothing to measure with, either! Bummer, because the two cookie recipes I have for these are AMAZING (see HERE and HERE).

Now, you could totally eat these kisses plain (I do!) but I wanted to do something with them. I love the sweet and salty combination so I made these little pretzel sandwiches. Needless to say, they didn't last long. SO YUMMY!

Just spread out some pretzels on a baking sheet or foil. Top with a kiss. Place in 350 degree oven for 2-4 minutes or until soft. Remove from oven and place another pretzel on top. Let cool and enjoy!


Katia Mitchell said...

I'm drooling at just the THOUGHT of these!! SOOOO YUMMY LOOKING!!! :)

Leslie said...

What an easy little treat!

Marta @ What should I eat for breakfast today said...

It looks cute and delicious :)

katies language cafe said...

what a cute idea! please come link these up at my recipe link up! and link up the chocolate nutella pancakes too! ~~katie

Flourchild said...

Yum! I would eat all of them..miss your blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails