Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pesto Parmesan Chicken


I first had this recipe over the summer when I was visiting my best friend in Georgia. She made this for dinner one night and it was DELICIOUS! I knew that I had to make it myself when I got home. Unfortunately it took me a while to get it on the menu but it was worth the wait. This chicken is incredibly easy to make and incredibly delicious!


Enjoy!


Pesto Parmesan Chicken
Recipe from Cassie Craves


4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 pounds)
3 tablespoons basil pesto
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1/2 cup plain panko bread crumbs
1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese

1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each chicken breast smooth side down; gently pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about 1/2-inch thick.

2. In shallow dish, mix together pesto and mayonnaise. In another shallow dish mix together bread crumbs and cheese. Dip chicken into pesto mixture then dip in panko mixture. Place on baking sheet.

3. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut and coating is golden brown.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very simple and it does look delish.

The McBride Family said...

SO funny when i saw this on FB i was like i think I've made that before is that an old post? HAHA! So yummy and super simple!

Related Posts with Thumbnails