Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cheesy Rotel Chicken


This is one of the meals I made when I was trying to empty my freezer and pantry prior to moving. It was really super easy and incredibly delicious! It was a great way to use up the food I had and I will be making it again!

Enjoy!

Cheesy Rotel Chicken

2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Salt, pepper, cumin - to taste
1 can Rotel
Colby Jack cheese, shredded

Season chicken. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until cooked through. Top with Rotel and cheese; return to oven until tomatoes are heated through and cheese is melted.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Rotel!

Liou Duvinini said...

interesante

Julie said...

Sounds simple and perfect. We'd love it!

security equipment said...

Hi, I have just visited your site and the info you have covered has been of great interest to me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails